MB ChB MRCP FRCA
Position: Clinical Associate Professor in Anesthesiology with special interest in Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Management, University of Alberta Hospital, Edmonton. Alberta.
- Where were you born? Hong Kong but spent a lot of time in London, UK
- What university did you go to? I went to medical school at the University of Birmingham, UK
- What are your favorite activities? Hiking, travelling, eating!
- Any hobbies? Playing the piano
- Favorite movies? E.T.
- Major obsession? Taking pictures of food. Most of my photos have people around the table having food and the actual dishes of food.
- Favorite food? Everything except escargot (snail)
- Favorite snack? Wasabi peas with a nice kick!
- Favorite sports team? Manchester United! (soccer team in the UK)